As Razakians bid goodbye to this month of compassion and good deeds, we wrap our Ramadhan sustainability initiatives with UNIRAZAK Ramadhan Spring Cleaning, held recently by Staff Social and Welfare Club (SSWC) at the University.
The initiative saw Razakians coming together to collect donations through the selling of pre-loved clothes and used goods as contributed by the University’s employees and students, as well as a few organisations and corporate bodies.
Hundred percent of proceeds which amounted to a total of RM 3,000 were handed to Pusat Jagaan Al-Fikrah, a home for the elderly and those with disabilities, in easing their efforts to improve and run their cause.
To further alleviate their burden, Akbar Impex, a company specialising in used goods had also agreed to multiply proceeds from the overall collection.
Earlier this month, SWC alongside Razakian volunteers organised a visit to Pusat Jagaan Al-Fikrah to help clean the home in preparation for Aidilfitri with an iftar and mingle session with its residents.
- 2020/04/30UR JULY FRESHERS’ WEEK – RAZAKIANS OF 2019
- 2020/04/30UNIRAZAK and Pearson Education Collaboration Creat...
- 2020/04/30RAZAKIAN RAMADHAN IFTAR
- 2020/04/30Illuminating the Spirit of Giving this Ramadhan
- 2020/04/30UNIRAZAK Welcomes SIDMA College’s Return To Our Fa...
- 2020/04/23Bringing The Joy of Syawal to Those in Need
- 2020/04/30Unity in Diversity Talk by Mr. Shah Kirit
- 2020/04/30Incubation for the Doers, Creators and Civilised R...